Powered By Blogger

2/21/2011

Media channels in our lives

As technology developed nowadays, media channels are important and necessary in people's lives. There are different types of media channels to interactive, communicate, broad knowledge and even make new friends.
The media types that I commonly spend per week:
  • Newspaper-0 in Ireland, but  1-2 hours in China (0% in Ireland but 5% in China)
  • Radio-never listening to radio (0%)
  • Television-0 in Ireland, but probably more than 15 or 20 hours in China (0% in Ireland but 7% in China)
  • Online/Internet-more than 5 hours everyday (92% in Ireland  but 80% in China)
  • Email-2 to 5 hours (3% )
  • Mobile Phone-30 minutes to 1 hour per day. (5%) 
Apparently I spend much more time on the Internet and that is because I can read news, watch movies, listening to music and talk to my friends and my parents online.

No comments:

Post a Comment