How our life will be without technology? e.g. no mobile phones and no Internet in two days. That's crazy.
However, I tried. I didn't switch off my mobile phone, but I really didn't text message nor calling in 48 hours. I didn't go on Internet as well within 48 hours from 2pm on 7th March to 2pm on 9th March.
I found it was not that hard for not using mobile phone. Although we need to do our project for the following week, we could meet in the college and talk about in details.
However, I used mobile phone for alarm clock, I need it from Monday to Thursday and sometimes also Friday and Saturday if we have a group meeting. Therefore, I still used the mobile phone for alarm clock.
I remembered when I was in China, I used mobile phone everyday. I need it to contact my parents, my friend, especially there was an contingency.
Apparently it was very hard that I couldn't go on Internet as I really need it. I couldn't check my email, I couldn't check if there are handouts that I need to print out or not on Moodle. I was thinking how I can go to the class without handouts because I need to take notes. We need to have meeting for business ethic's project and the team leader will take attendance for this project, I was afraid what I should do if I didn't attend the meeting and that's just because I couldn't check my email.
When I was in China, I could watch TV or have other entertainments outside, in other words, I can 'live' without Internet. However in Ireland, I cannot 'live' without Internet, especially during the night time. I cannot concentrate on the articles or any other handouts although I know I must read them as they are for the next day's classes. The only thing I could do at night is go online and play surf online. I also need to search some information online for the project.I can't imagine how business people live without technology as they need it to do the business, to earn money, to have their life going on.
Anyway, the tough life has gone. My life is back to Internet again. During these two days, I ensure that I cannot do anything without technology, wherever I resident.


No comments:
Post a Comment